Export REACH Data for SCIP Reporting
You want to quickly check whether individual items are not REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) compliant and for which you have to do a SCIP report? You need all necessary data for SCIP reporting collected in one file, such as manufacturer, SVHC, concentration, etc. Simply use the REACH Data Export in the RM Module of the AMSYS Life Cycle Management (LCM) Client.
- Easily get all necessary data for SCIP Reporting in one file
- Quickly see all items in your configuration which are not REACH compliant
- See which SVHC list version the data is based on
- Compare the REACH status of alternative items
- See which SVHC the non-compliant article contains and the concentration of them